Mon, 25 Oct|
Strensall Tennis Club, Durlston Drive
ABC-Tennis October Half Term Junior Tennis/Multi-Sports Camp
9am - 12pm morning camp 1pm- 4pm afternoon camp 9am-4pm all day camp with supervised lunch hour available upon request NEW** - Early drop off from 8.15am - Late pick up to 5pm Register your interest at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time & Location
25 Oct 2021, 21:00 – 29 Oct 2021, 16:00
Strensall Tennis Club, Durlston Drive, York YO32 5AW, UK
About the Event
Led by our husband and wife team of Head Coach Ben and teacher Faye Orton and their tennis assistants, our October half term camp promises to be bigger and better still than Summer!
With tennis at the heart of the day, we will also look to incorporate other sports utilising our fabulous facilities to enable us to continue no matter what the weather and children will have a choice as to what they want to do while with us!
Importantly, if your children wish to just to do tennis, that is great and we will ensure this is what they do!
We do however, plan to include the following sports into our schedule:
9am - 12pm morning camp
1pm- 4pm afternoon camp
9am-4pm all day camp with supervised lunch hour available upon request
NEW** - Early drop off from 8.15am
- Late pick up to 5pm
£15 for 1 x half day, 3-hour camp (am/pm camp)
£35 for 1 x all day camp (early drop off/late pick up additional charge)
Single day/multiple days/all week available upon request.
Early drop off: a) 08:30-09:00 or 12:30 - 13:00 = £5 per day
b) 08:15 - 09:00 or 12:15 - 13:00 = £7.50 per day
Late pick up: a) First 30 mins = £5
b) 30 mins - 1 hour = £7.50 (* applies to both am and pm clubs)
Please email email@example.com to sign-up and reserve your space!
- Unfortunately we are not VAT registered at this stage so we are currently unable to accept childcare vouchers.
- Please bring your own tennis racquets to the camp wherever possible.
- Refreshments and all food/snacks for the day should be brought via a pack-up adequate to last the duration of camp each day. Regular refreshment breaks will be provided and bins are on site. Those children staying for lunch will be given the opportunity to attend the local CostCutter shop with an adult supervising at all times, so if you are happy for your child to go to the shop with one of our team, please send them with a sensible amount of change. ABC-Tennis-UK Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for the safekeeping of said money during the day and this is brought at your own risk.
- Please bring rain coats each day as the weather can be changeable and a change of t shirt incase of particularly bad weather.
- Hand sanitiser is provided on site.
- All equipment is sanitised after use each day, but please ensure your children regularly use the sanitiser provided and are mindful of what they touch and the proximity of themselves relative to the other children and adults on site to help protect us all and keep us safe.
- 'Bubbles' are not expected to be a feature any longer in our October Camps. We will always endeavour to keep siblings and friends together where you so request.
We have a maximum of 30 children per camp session.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
We operate a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. No refunds will be provided if cancellation is within this time frame.
Refunds due to poor weather will be issued at the end of the week of camp.